Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Buffalo Wings N' Things


Looking for really spicy buffalo wings? They have it at Buffalo Wings N' Things.

When I initially saw the different levels of spiciness, I was giddy. Being a lover of spicy food, I knew I would enjoy this.

The different levels of hot or Heat Indicator is below.


I initially tasted the Honey BBQ, The Rookie and Firehouse Classic. I was playing it on the safe side since I don't know how hot these things are. And what do you know, I was able to handle it. I said to myself that next time, I will try the really hot ones. Those that needed a waiver before you can have some!

There are three levels that needed a waiver, K-bomb, Ultimate Wingsanity 1.0 and Ultimate Wingsanity 2.0. I opted to have the K-bomb first just to try it out. And of course, waiver first!



It was really really spicy but it can still be eaten and still taste the chicken. Make sure you have soda or cold water ready just in case you can't take it.


Aside from Wings, they also have burgers, fries, nachos, ribs and others.




The service is good as well (I ate at both times at the Glorietta 5 branch). The servers graciously answer any question you may have pertaining to the menu and they check up on you as well during the meal to see if everything is good.

I will definitely go back here for both the service and the food. And maybe try the Ultimate Wingsanity 1.0! 

No comments:

Post a Comment