Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Azul Spa Massage

It's been several months since I've had my last massage and my back already has lots of "lamig" (Sorry, I don't know what it is in English). I then decided to try the most decent looking massage place near my place.

Azul Spa is located at GA Tower 1 which is right along EDSA. This is really accessible for me since I take the MRT on a daily basis going to and from work. The spa is small, I believe there's only space for 5 clients at a time. They do not have a restroom so if ever you need to pee, you will have to use the one by GA itself. They have a shower stall though if you want to take a shower first before the massage.

I had the 1 hour Azul Pure Touch which costs only P300. The massage really was one hour and there was no "es" offered so that's good.


Below are the other services they offer as well as the corresponding costs.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment