Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Easy Payment

I have always been a PC guy and rarely have experience with Apple with regards to computers. But this changed when my mom bought an iMac late last year and my partner having a macbook pro. I have learned to appreciate it and would like to have one. One thing that limits from purchasing one was the price. So after some contemplation, I ended up buying a Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook instead.

Then I saw a tweet the other day from Power Mac Center and I got excited. Just imagine paying for 24 months at 0% insterest.




I then went yesterday to a Power Mac store and found out that all the stocks for the said promo has run out. All they have is the 6 months at 0% interest.


I just bought a Samsung Ultrabook a couple of weeks ago and I was pretty sad that I didn't wait a few more weeks before the price of the Macbook went down. If I would have known then I would have definitely waited. So now, I am planning to sell my Samsung so that I can buy the Macbook Pro through installment or upfront cash. With this, I would like to take the opportunity to post the add for the said Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook here. For those interested please feel free to message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment